Due to current events in Israel, the many false prophets Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24:11 have stepped forward to again “make merchandise” of the fearful Christians they control so as to push their many false prophecies thereby garnering more donations unto their apostate message. The political leaders in unison with the government approved preachers keep claiming the people of Israel to be the “chosen people of God” in these last days. But is this true?Continue reading
Many claim to this day that the Christians are by no means the replacement of the rebellious Jews as the chosen people. But the Bible actually confirms from the Old to the New Testament that they are.
It was prophesied:
- Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
- Hosea 2:23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.
- Jeremiah 17:3 O my mountain in the field, I will give thy substance and all thy treasures to the spoil, and thy high places for sin, throughout all thy borders.
- Jeremiah 17:4 And thou, even thyself, shalt discontinue from thine heritage that I gave thee; and I will cause thee to serve thine enemies in the land which thou knowest not: for ye have kindled a fire in mine anger, which shall burn for ever.
- Jeremiah 31:36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
- Jeremiah 31:37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.